Monday, March 22, 2010

Welcome!

I'm so glad you found your way here :)
First and foremost I want to thank the Lord for smiling down on me and blessing me with an amazing husband and adorable son! He has been so good to me :-)
Secondly, I want to thank my husband, Austin, for coming alongside me in research and decision making when it comes to these subjects. I truly appreciate it!

Austin and I came to the decision to become more natural when we first learned I was pregnant in September of 2008. Being as healthy as possible is soooo important to us! And now that Nolan is here, we can see the amazing effect it has on him as well :)

I plan to use this blog as a way to share my ideas and what we're doing organically! Please feel free to comment or ask any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment