Thursday, January 13, 2011

Changes :)

It's been far too long since I have made an entry on here.
So many things have changed.
So much life has happened!

Our baby bear is 18 months old!



And he has developed a slight obsession with trains, or better known as, 'tsains'!




We have also enrolled him in swim lessons at the YMCA, which will definitely come in handy as we cross a few things off of our bucket list this summer (hint, hint)!
He loves the 'awe-ter, awe-ter' & could splash around for hours.







And now for some slightly messy news, we have decided it's time to introduce... dun, dun, dun.... the potty seat! Because, Friends, if I have to continue changing diapers much longer, I WILL lose my mind :) That is a promise.





I have some fun crafts I'm getting ready to share :) Keep coming back, there will be updates!

Love, love, love.

No comments:

Post a Comment